We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us.
We collect your name, email address, phone number, username, password as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We also collect any public key information related to your use of the Digital Token Wallet application on the Site or on our mobile app.
We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We use your personal information as follows:
We may share personal information as follows:
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
71 Leonard Street
New York, NY 10013
You and Company agree as follows:
1. ELIGIBILITY; AUTHORITY
You must be 18 years of age or older to access or use our Services. If you are using the Services on behalf of any entity: (a) you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity will be responsible for breach of these Terms by you or any other employee or agent of such entity; and (b) references to “you” in these Terms refer to you and such entity, jointly.
2. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND USE
(a) Account Registration and Confidentiality. You may be required to register for a Sator account in order to access certain Services by creating a username and password. You agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and current registration information about yourself. It is your responsibility to ensure that your password remains confidential and secure. By registering, you agree that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password. We may assume that any communications we receive under your account have been made by you. If you are a billing owner, an administrator, or if you have confirmed in writing that you have the authority to make decisions on behalf of a Customer (“Account Administrator”), you represent and warrant that you are authorized to make decisions on behalf of the Customer and agree that Sator is entitled to rely on your instructions.
(b) Unauthorized Account Use. You are responsible for notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you become aware of any unauthorized use of or access to your account. You understand and agree that we may require you to provide information that may be used to confirm your identity and help ensure the security of your account. Sator will not be liable for any loss, damages, liability, expenses or attorneys’ fees that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge and/or authorization, and regardless of whether you have or have not advised us of such unauthorized use. You will be liable for losses, damages, liability, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred by Sator or a third party due to someone else using your account. In the event that the Account Administrator or Customer loses access to an account or otherwise requests information about an account, Satorreserves the right to request from the Account Administrator or Customer any verification it deems necessary before restoring access to or providing information about such account in its sole discretion.
3. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
4. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICES
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any features or functionality thereof) at any time without notice and without obligation or liability to you. You agree that Sator shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services.
5. DMCA POLICY
We respect artist and content owner rights and we expect our customers to do the same. It is our policy to respond to claims of infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Services, please complete a DMCA Notice with the information below and deliver it to our Designated DMCA Agent at the contact information provided below.
You must provide the following information in writing in your DMCA Notice:
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
2. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Services;
3. Provide reasonably sufficient information to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
4. Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law;
5. Provide a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner; and
6. Provide an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
Name of Designated Agent: _______, DMCA Agent
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
Please be aware that this procedure is only for notifying us of your belief that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, customers who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also limit access to the Services and/or terminate the accounts of any customers who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
For questions about these or any Sator terms or policies, email us at email@example.com.
“Sator.io,” the Company logo, any other Company service names, logos, mascots or slogans that may appear on the Services, and the look and feel of the Services, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, are trademarks, service marks or trade dress of Company and our suppliers and our licensors, and, except as otherwise authorized in the Agreement or any open source license associated with the Services, may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our or the applicable trademark holder’s prior written permission. You may not use any metatags or other “hidden text” utilizing “Sator.io” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Company without our prior written permission. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Company trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found on the Services, the content of any text or the layout or design of any page, or form contained on a page, on the Services without our express written consent.
7. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
We may display third-party content, advertisements, links, promotions, logos, and other materials through the Services (collectively, “Third-Party Content”). We do not control, endorse, sponsor or adopt any third parties referenced on the Services, or Third-Party Content, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding such Third-Party Content, including, without limitation, regarding its accuracy or completeness. Your interactions with Third-Party Content, and any third party that provides Third-Party Content, are solely between you and such third parties, and Company is not responsible or liable in any manner for such interactions or Third-Party Content. When you leave the Services and enter a third-party service or product, our terms and policies no longer apply.
8. CUSTOMER CONDUCT
You will comply with all applicable laws in connection with your access and use of the Services, and you are solely responsible for your conduct while accessing or using the Services. Further, you will not:
1. engage in conduct that is harassing, threatening, intimidating, or stalking, or that we otherwise deem objectionable;
2. use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other customers from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner;
3. reverse engineer any aspect of the Services or do anything that might discover the source code of the Services (other than in connection with open source software we release);
4. violate, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort;
5. modify, copy (other than standard page caching), publicly perform, publicly display, sell, rent, lease, timeshare or otherwise distribute the Services, in whole or in part. This restriction does not apply to open source software we release, which you can use subject to the applicable open source software license terms;
6. attempt to bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any content, area or functionality on the Services, without providing prior notice to Company of the method used to bypass or circumvent;
7. use any of the Services other than for its intended purposes; or
9. CUSTOMER CONTENT
1. The Services include areas that allow customers to create, post, upload, share or store content, including, but not limited to, photos, videos, sound, text, graphics, code, items or other information and materials (collectively, “Customer Content”).
2. We do not own, control or endorse any Customer Content that is transmitted, stored, or processed via the Services. You are solely responsible for any of your Customer Content and for your use of any interactive features and areas of the Services, and you represent and warrant that (i) you own all intellectual property rights (or have obtained all necessary permissions) to provide your Customer Content and to grant the licenses in this Agreement; (ii) your Customer Content will not violate any agreements or confidentiality obligations; and, (iii) your Customer Content will not violate, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right or other proprietary right, including the right of publicity or privacy of any individual or entity.
3. You will not create, post, share or store Customer Content that:
1. is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
2. would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
3. Intentionally misleads by containing or depicting any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect your honest views and experiences;
4. impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity (including Company);
5. references or depicts Company or our Services but fails to disclose any material connection to us that may exist;
6. contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
7. contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
8. in our sole judgment, is objectionable or that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or that may expose Company or others to any harm or liability of any type.
4.We are not responsible or liable for any Customer Content. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor Customer Content, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to remove, screen, or edit Customer Content (other than Storage Materials) posted or stored on the Services at any time and for any reason. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Customer Content you post or store on the Services at your sole cost and expense.
10. RIGHTS IN CUSTOMER CONTENT
You grant Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, right to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display all Customer Content in connection with the Services.
11. WALLET SERVICES
(a) Sator’s Digital Token Wallet (referred to herein as the ”Wallet”) is an online Digital Token storage service which allows you to hold, send and receive the Digital Token without needing to download a Digital Token client.
(b) The Wallet is not a payment instrument, e-money wallet or a similar instrument. The Wallet can only be used to hold, send and receive Sator’s native digital token (“SAO”) and certain other non-fungible tokens (“NFTs) available in the app (collectively, the “Digital Tokens”).
(c) You are the owner of the Digital Tokens stored in the Wallet.
(d) Your Wallet's initial balance will be zero. You can add the Digital Tokens to the Wallet using the methods described in the Agreement.
(e) Maximum amounts of deposits and withdrawals that you can make to or from your Wallet are published on the Site.
(f) Sator may at its own discretion and without your consent impose limits on your Digital Token transactions and/or the Wallet, including, but not limited to, entirely removing your ability to remove the Digital Tokens from the Wallet. The information about the generally applicable limits can be found on the Site.
(g) Your use of the Wallet may be limited subject to the account verification requirements.
(h) Sator reserves the right to restrict your usage of the Wallet or block the Wallet altogether, if you violate this Agreement, the Terms or any other applicable documents and laws.
(i) Sator reserves the right to change, supplement or discontinue the Services offered in the Wallet, the Wallet's features and the Wallet itself at any time without your consent.
(j) Your Wallet Digital Token balance and history is held and processed by the Company.
(k) YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL USE OF DIGITAL TOKENS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WALLET IS FOR IN-APP, CONSUMPTIVE OR COLLECTABLE USE ONLY, AND THAT YOU ARE NOT ACQUIRING DIGITAL TOKENS IN CONNECTION WITH THE APP OR THE SERVICES FOR ANY OTHER USE CASE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT OR EVASION OF ANY TAX, ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING, OR SANCTIONS LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
(l) Sator will not provide any refunds of your Digital Tokens for any reason, including, but not limited to, loss of your Digital Tokens due to technical reasons, errors, malfunction of the Wallet, transaction failures, etc. and will not compensate any loss due to such reasons;
(m) Sator does not have control of and is not liable for the products or services that are paid for with your Digital Tokens or the risks that are associated with your business/transaction partners;
(n) Sator takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for any loss arising from the use of your Wallet, including, but not limited to, loss due to technical faults, which result in a loss of ability to access your Digital Tokens; system hacks; server failure or data loss; technical faults; forgotten passwords; security of your private keys; unauthorized access to your Wallet/Account; corrupted Wallet files or data; incorrectly constructed transactions or mistyped Digital Token/Wallet addresses;
(o) You are responsible for the security and integrity of your Wallet and computers or interfaces. Sator accepts no responsibility for any loss or damages if you provide Sator with any wrong or false information, including, but not limited to, incorrect wallet ID. Sator is not responsible for payments made to an incorrect wallet address indicated by you.
(p) This Agreement will apply as long as you have the Wallet with Sator. You may only terminate the use of Wallet by closing your account altogether.
You may submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information about the Company or the Services to us (collectively, “Feedback”). Feedback does not include Customer Content. We reserve the right to use Feedback for any purpose without compensation to you. Do not send us Feedback if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in the Feedback; your idea likely is great, but we already may have had the same or a similar idea, and we do not want disputes.
(b) Company reserves the right to exercise sole control over the defense and settlement of any claim subject to indemnification hereunder at your expense. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and Company.
1. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES AND CUSTOMER CONTENT, WHETHER PROVIDED BY SATOROR OTHERS, AND INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE, SPONSOR, OR ADOPT CUSTOMER CONTENT AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SERVICES OR CUSTOMER CONTENT. COMPANY HAS NO OBLIGATION TO SCREEN, MONITOR, OR EDIT CUSTOMER CONTENT AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CUSTOMER CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY HAS NO INDEMNITY, SUPPORT, SERVICE LEVEL, OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER, EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY STATED BY COMPANY.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY, “REPRESENTATIVES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RELATED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME, OR PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR COSTS OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR OTHERWISE RELATED THERETO, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, VIOLATION OF STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE. THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
2. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, JOINTLY, ITS REPRESENTATIVES) FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED HERETO, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE OFFERING TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES, OR, IF NOT RELATED TO AN OFFERING, U.S. FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).
3. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING.
4. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
6. TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS OR REMEDIES OR ANY LIABILITY OF COMPANY TO YOU, NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT WILL TAKE EFFECT SUCH AS TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ANY SUCH RIGHTS, REMEDY OR LIABILITY
16. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. The Services may be subject to export laws and regulations of the United States and other jurisdictions. Customer represents that it is not named on any U.S. government denied-party list. The Services may not be used in any country that is subject to an embargo by the United States, and Customer may not use the Service in violation of any export restriction or embargo or sanctions by the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction. In addition, Customer must ensure that the Service is not made available for use in jurisdictions or by persons or entities blocked or denied by the United States government or any other applicable jurisdiction. Customer and Customer’s End Users shall not export any product or use the Service to export, re-export, transfer, or make available, whether directly or indirectly, any regulated item or information to anyone outside the U.S. without first complying with all export control laws and regulations that may be imposed by the U.S. government and any country or organization of nations within whose jurisdiction Customer operates or does business.
17. USE IN YOUR JURISDICTION. Except as explicitly set forth herein, Company makes no representations that the Services are appropriate for use in any jurisdictions. Those who access or use the Services from any jurisdictions do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all laws or regulations that apply in such jurisdictions. Company may offer services in other jurisdictions that are subject to different terms and conditions. In such instances, the terms and conditions governing those other jurisdictions shall take precedence over any conflicting provisions in this Agreement.
18. SATOR AFFILIATES. All rights, benefits, and protections granted to Satorpursuant to this Agreement extend to its Affiliates.
19. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
a. Governing Law. This Agreement and any disputes arising under it will be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and each party consents to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts located in New York, New York. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
b. Initial Dispute Resolution. The parties agree that most disputes can be resolved without resort to litigation. If you have any dispute with us, you agree that before taking any formal action, you will contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a brief, written description of the dispute and your contact information (including your username, if your dispute relates to an account). Except for intellectual property and small claims court claims, the parties agree to use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation with Sator, and good faith negotiations shall be a condition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
c. MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
2. Class Action Waiver. The parties further agree that the arbitration shall be conducted in the party’s respective individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. YOU AND SATOR AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provisions set forth above shall be deemed null and void in their entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
3. Exception: Litigation of Intellectual Property and Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may bring enforcement actions, validity determinations or claims arising from or relating to theft, piracy or unauthorized use of intellectual property in state or federal court with jurisdiction or in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect its intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights” means patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets, but not privacy or publicity rights). Either party may also seek relief in small claims court in New York, New York for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
4. Changes to This Section. Sator will provide thirty (30) days’ notice of any changes to this section by posting on the Services. Amendments will become effective thirty (30) days after they are posted on the Services or sent to you by email. Changes to this section will otherwise apply prospectively only to claims arising after the thirtieth (30th) day. If a court or arbitrator decides that this subsection on “Changes to This Section” is not enforceable or valid, then this subsection shall be severed from the section entitled Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver, and the court or arbitrator shall apply the first Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver section in existence after you began using the Services.
5. Survival. This Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver section shall survive any termination of your use of the Services.
1. To Customer. Customer agrees to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices, and disclosures that Company provides in connection with the Services (“Communications”). Company may provide Communications in a variety of ways, including by e-mail, text, in-app notifications, or by posting them on the Company website or through the Services. Customer agrees that all Communications provided by Company electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication(s) be in writing.
2. To Company. Notices required or permitted to be given by Customer to Company hereunder shall be in writing and shall be delivered to Company with attention to Sator’s Legal Department, at email@example.com, by certified mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested or nationally recognized overnight courier service to the attention of Company’s legal department.
b. Publicity. Company may identify Customer as a customer on its website and in print and other marketing materials using Customer’s name and logo.
c. No Agency. Other than as specified herein, neither party has any authority to create any obligation on behalf of the other.
d. Force Majeure. Except for payment obligations, neither Company nor Customer will be liable for delayed or inadequate performance of its obligations hereunder to the extent caused by a condition that is beyond the party’s reasonable control, including but not limited to natural disaster, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism or war, labor conditions, governmental actions, interruption or failure of the Internet or any utility service, and denial of service attacks (each a “Force Majeure Event”). The party affected shall be relieved from its applicable obligations as long as the Force Majeure Event lasts and hinders the performance of said obligations. The party affected shall promptly notify the other party and make reasonable efforts to mitigate the effects of the Force Majeure Event with reasonable dispatch; if Company is the party affected, this requirement can be satisfied by notice posted on its website.
e. Severability; No Waiver. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and remain enforceable between the parties. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
f. Assignment. You may not assign this Agreement or any of its rights hereunder, nor delegate any of its obligations hereunder, by operation of law or otherwise, without Company’s prior written consent, provided that consent for an assignment of this Agreement in its entirety (including all Orders) will not be required in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization, or sale of all or substantially all of a party’s assets. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a party is acquired by, sells substantially all of its assets to, or undergoes a change of control in favor of, a direct competitor of the other party, then such other party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice. In the event of such a termination, Company will refund to Customer any prepaid fees covering the remainder of the term of all subscriptions. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will be binding and inure to the benefit of the parties, their respective successors, and permitted assigns. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
g. Entire Agreement; Order of Precedence. This Agreement, including all attachments and addenda hereto and all Orders hereunder, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces any prior or contemporaneous representations, understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof. To the extent of any conflict or inconsistency between the provisions in the body of this Agreement and any attachment or addendum hereto or any Order, the terms of such exhibit, addendum or Order shall prevail. Notwithstanding any language to the contrary therein, no terms or conditions stated in a Customer purchase order or any other Customer documentation shall be incorporated into or form any part of this Agreement, and all such terms or conditions shall be null and void. Headers used in this Agreement are for convenience only and are not intended as, nor shall they be used as, an aid to interpretation.
h. Amendment. Except as otherwise provided herein, Company may revise this Agreement from time to time by posting the modified version on its website with or without prior notice to Customer. By continuing to access or use the Services after the posted effective date of modifications to this Agreement, you agree to be bound by the revised version of the Agreement.